2007年11月21日水曜日

Picasso

I went to Kumamoto Prefectural art museum to look at Picasso's arts today. I took a train and got off at 'in front of Kumamoto castle' ( but it's not 'in front of ' at all...) and went there on foot. It was little far, so I got tired. However, the arts were great! I love all of Picasso's arts! I know that some people don't think Picasso's arts are beautiful. My friend who had to look at Picasso's arts for her school report is one of them. She said to me some days before 'I couldn't get it at all. What parts of these arts are so good?' Well, it's a hard question. I can't explain what parts of these arts are good, but I just think all of them are very interesting. And I also think it is natural that some people likes them but some people don't. It's not necessary to all people loves them. I think that's the arts. Anyway, I liked the picture called 'a lying woman and a bird' which were displayed there very much. I wanted to buy the post card or something of it, but there wasn't. It was very sad. Though, there were other post cards I like, so I bought them. I'm happy now.

0 件のコメント: