2007年11月19日月曜日

Hana to Arisu

This is the movie about two girls. They are very close friends. Arisu is a very innocent girl and she always gets Hana into trouble.

They both entrance the same school, and Hana joins the comic storytelling club because she loves the boy who joins it. She's been in love with him since she was a junior high school student and she's been stalking him.

When Hana follows him as usual, he hits his head very hardly and falls down on the floor. Hana runs to him and that time, she thinks it's the chance for her. She lies him that he likes her and he doesn't remember it because he lost the memory.

Then she starts dating with him, but one day, he sees a lot of his pictures from Hana's computer. He asks Hana what are they. Then, Hana lies him again. She tells him those pictures are sent by

his ex-girlfriend Arisu. Now Arisu has to pretend to be his ex-girlfriend. Not only Hana but also Arisu becomes close with him. Hana worries about that, and as she worries, he starts to like Arisu... The relationship of Hana and Arisu changes little by little.

When I'm a high school student, the teacher who loves movies very much said to me and my friend 'As I watched this move, I thought about you guys. You are looks like Hana and Arisu.' Then my friend said 'Let's watch it together.' but I didn't that time...I watched this movie recently on BS and it reminds me that moment. Yeah, we were looks like that movie, I think. We were always together but we both were awkward, and she always got me into her trouble...actually, she once made me help with her stalking. She is an amazing girl in many ways. She's in Kyoto and studying about Buddhism now. We don't meet often but she'll return to Kumamoto in the Winter Vacation...

0 件のコメント: