2007年11月30日金曜日

Genghis Khan Caramel

Have you ever eaten 'Genghis Khan caramel'? It's famous for its extremely bad taste and unique idea. I gave it to Yuu-kun on his birthday, but he said me he can't eat it because the taste is really bad. So I asked him to bring it here and all part-timer ate it. I had known that the taste is very bad, but I hadn't eaten it until that time. At first, I thought 'Well, it doesn't taste good, but it's not impossible to eat...' But suddenly, it came over to me! I don't know how to say this... the flavor of gravy? smell of meat? It's taste like real lamb and it's very strong. I was almost crying. I spilled it out and rinsed my mouth immediately but the taste hadn't gone, so I drank a lot of tea and ate a chocolate. I had no idea that the caramel tastes that bad! Yuu-kun smiled at me and said 'You've got a great experience'. Yeah, I guess I can't see any food as bad as it so often. I don't want to...

0 件のコメント: