2007年11月28日水曜日

The OC

This is a very popular American TV drama 'The OC' It is famous in Japan, too. I've watched every episodes of season 1 ,and now I'm watching season 2 on DVD. The stories are about people who live the high-class residential area Orange County (OC). Not only the teenager but also many adults have many problems of family, friends, works, money, and love. Some people say this is a very gorgeous, fashionable drama because all characters are rich. But the story is very serious and complicated. When I watch this drama, I always think it is hard to be happy. I keep watching this drama, but I'm not sure it is interesting to everyone. Actually, I don't think it's interesting that much, but I sometime really want to watch it. I don't know why... Anyway, if you are interested in this drama, please click here, and you can see more detail information.

0 件のコメント: