2007年11月21日水曜日

Hot springs in Kumamoto

Kumamoto has a lot of nature and is famous for a lot of hot springs. I like hot springs very much. I’ve been many of them since I was little. I’m going to introduce you some of them.

Yamaga hot springs were discovered 800 years ago. Yamaga is my favorite hot spring. This hot spring’s water is very soft. You can get smooth skin from it and it is also good for neuralgia and muscular pain. Yamaga is also famous for its original festival, which held every August 15 and 16. It ‘s called Yamaga-Toro festival. I heard it’s very beautiful and a lot of visitors come to see it.

Ueki hot springs are good for neuralgia and rheumatism. Ueki is the birthplace of gate ball. There are many hotels with gate ball fields. The hotel I and my family often go has large gate ball fields, too. When we go there, many old people enjoys playing gate ball.

Kurokawa hot springs are the most popular hot springs in Kumamoto, I think. There are a lot of nostalgic hotels. Visitors can enjoy hot springs and the beautiful views at the same time. This is the one of big secrets of many people love Kurokawa hot springs. If you buy an admission ticket, you can enjoy three different hot springs.

There are a lot of other good hot springs in Kumamoto. If you come to Kumamoto, please try some of them!

0 件のコメント: