2007年11月13日火曜日

Honey and Clover


I often watch animation or drama on You Tube when I have free time. Now I like watching 'Honey and Clover' very much. It is the story of art school's students. Each of them have problems about future, love, and themselves. They sometimes writhe with them badly but still they enjoy their youth, because they have very unique friends. They can laugh or cry with someone. I think it's precious thing. When I watch 'hachi-kuro' (means 'Honey and Clove'), it always makes me want to draw pictures! I like painting very much since I'm little! Well, I don't paint very often recently, but I'm thinking to learn painting seriously someday. I'm not sure when it is but I'll do that in the future. If you want to watch 'hachi-kuro' click here, then you can see first story. The sounds and graphics are both clear. Oh, and it also has English caption! I think it's good to learn English!

0 件のコメント: