2007年11月19日月曜日

Happy birthday, Yuu-kun!

The last Wednesday was the birthday of Yuu-kun a guy who works with us. We didn't have work that day, so we celebrated him on Sunday. We ordered four slices of pizza after we finished work. Actually, it's not Yuu-kun who wanted to eat pizza. It's the elder woman who is the strongest in our work. First, she said Yuu-kun to drive his car and buy pizza for us. Don't you think it is strange? It's his birthday! He is the birthday boy! We all thought that, but nobody didn't say anything because we know even if we say so, she doesn't change her mind. At last, Yuu-kun didn't have to go buy pizza, but he and his friend Ucchi had to wait the delivery cold outside. I think Yuu-kun is very poor boy. Though, I and my friend gave the present for him. We gave him Genghis Khan-caramel and really, really spicy chips and his favorite gigantic mayonnaise. We call it 'Special Gourmet set'. I'm sure he was very happy with them. Now my friend worries because her birthday is on March 14. 'Don't you think something will happen to me on my birthday?', she says. I'm glad that my birthday has already gone.

0 件のコメント: