2007年12月12日水曜日

A year-end party

We had a year-end party at the wedding hall where I 'm working. About 100 people came there. All of them are working there, but who I know were only few people. The tables were prepared for each groups, like a table for photographers, a table for concierges and so on. There were 2 tables for us, so all elder women sat at one table and all young people sat at the other one. The young people were only 3 including me, so we could use a lot of spaces. We just ate dishes earnestly.We payed 2000 yen for the party, so we tries to recover the cost. After few minutes, a karaoke contest was held. I didn't entered, but one of the elder woman who always works with me entered the contest, and she won the prize! Her performance was very amazing. She kissed one of the judge men... Anyway, it warmed up the party. And what we'd worried is the cleaning after the party. We'd taught we should wash all dishes we used the night after the party over, because that's our job. I told that some guys who always works as waiters. Then all of them said me 'I will help you. If you need any hands, just call me!' , but they walked away quickly...what a sweet guys. Fortunately, we had not to wash them the night. We were told that's OK to do that when we come there next time, so we could return to home quickly.

0 件のコメント: