2007年12月19日水曜日

The World According To Garp

I watched this movie at 'History of American Literature class' on Monday. I like this class very much. Professor Mukai's lecture is always very interesting to me. We watch some movies in this class and have to write reports. The movie we watched this semester is very interesting. It called 'The World According To Garp'. Garp is the main character's name in this movie. His mother Jenny made him with a injured soldier in the hospital which Jenny works as a nurse. She wanted to have a baby, but didn't want to marry to man or obey men's orders. She taught 'It is the chance!' when she saw the dying man was erecting. Then she rode on the man. She is a very eccentric woman. She has the strong, unique belief, and doesn't care what other people think about it. She just always does what she wants to do and what she thinks right. I like her character and way to live very much! She is a very attractive, wonderful woman, I think. The main story of this movie is about Garp and Jenny's life. It's not just a happy life story, there are a lot of serious, dark things in this movie as same as our real life. Though, I still think that life is wonderful after watching this movie. And I really think this is a very good movie!

0 件のコメント: