2007年12月26日水曜日

I miss him...

I had works four days in row. It was hard, and moreover, I was very sad because one of my job friend quited the job. Some people still mad at him because he quited the job without a word. I was also angry and shocked, but when I sent an email to him, he returned a message to me. I had taught he may won't return a message because he didn't answer any other calls or email. Though he returned me with long sentences. He said sorry about that he didn't say anything before he quites, and that he tried to say many times but it was hard because all people were very kind to him. I could understand that because I know him well. He is a cute guy, but is also very sissy. I said him in email, 'I know you and I can understand that, but still you should have say it before you quite. I think you are very good, charming guy, but you should be more manly.' Then I told everyone his feeling the next day. It finally ended, anyway. Some people still keep saying that he is too irresponsible. I don't deny it but I just simply miss him now. He was really cute like a small dog. I liked him a lot.

0 件のコメント: