2007年12月10日月曜日

Shiroi Kyoto

One of the most famous Japanese drama 'Shiroi Kyoto' reruns now in the after noon. I was very excited to realize that. I love this drama! I can't take my eyes away whenever I watch it. And it always makes me very moved. The story is very deep.
The main character is Goro Zaizen, who works at an university hospital as a surgeon and has big ideas. He always has been wanted to be a professor, but the dream is not easy to come true even if he has an excellent operation skill. He makes every endeavor to be a professor. He plays many dirty tricks. His dream comes true, but the way he does makes him trouble. One day, his arrogant kills one of his patients, and the survivors accuse him and his university hospital. It makes all people who works the hospital and their family agonize. If they tell the truth at a court, they can't live like before anymore. But their conscience stung them.

0 件のコメント: