2008年3月2日日曜日

My class

Hello, everyone!

Long time no see, but I'm still living!



Well, the school has started from 18th, so I have been very busy. Especially in the first week.

I was in a very high level class in the first week. I wonder why I was in that class.

My test score was that good? I heard most of people starts 4A class even if they had a really good score, because EFS(English for Further Studies) course is really difficult.

Though, I started 4B class without taking 4A class so... it was terrible.



I didn't even know how to write an academic essay. I've never written those kinds of essay, so I couldn't do anything about it.

I've never learned the way to note-taking,too. All students and teachers use the short form letters in the class, so it sometime was hard to understand for me.

And the most hardest thing was vocabulary.

This class was very high academic class, so the words they use are all very difficult! It was very natural to all student except me. They use those difficult words in their conversation. I couldn't believe it. I was the only one who couldn't speak English very fluently.



I tried to do my best in this class, but it was too difficult to me.

I called to my family in Japan with crying, and said 'sorry..., I can't take this class anymore.'

It was hard to say, because I knew that my family was very happy to hear that I'm in a very high class.

Though, my family said, 'That's OK. You don't need to worry about money. There is no meaning if you can't enjoy your school.', so I changed my class to General English course.



My new class is quite good.

We read some difficult articles and discuss about it, but also we read novels in the class or learn

general conversations. And all other classmates are very gentle and friendly. So now I'm enjoying my school♪

0 件のコメント: