2008年3月29日土曜日

Trip to Sydney & Canberra




I had a 5 days trip to Sydney & Canberra!
It was a very cheap trip for students, so we had to go to Sydney from Melbourne by bus. It took 12 hours! My host mother said I'm crazy when I told her it. I also thought I'm crazy, yeah. But actually, it wasn't that bad at all, because I slept all the time on the bus. One of my friends stayed my house the night before the day, and we talked until morning, so I was very sleepy on the bus.
The trip was very nice. We could go many famous places like an opera house, Blue mountains, beautiful beach... and every nights, we bought a lot of alcohol and potato chips, and talked earnestly until late. Actually, it was the funnest part to me. I could think and discuss about a lot of things with them. I think it was one of the precious experience to me.

0 件のコメント: