2008年3月9日日曜日

The Hottest Day


These are pictures which we took at St.Kilda beach.
Actually, we went there on February 17.
It was very exciting day, but also, it was very hard day to me.
I live in a place in different direction from other friends, so we promised to meet at the tram station near the school. I planed to go there by train and bus, but even how long I waited for a bus, it didn't come. I got panicked because I didn't have any time table and there weren't any information.
I called to Honkawa-san and said 'Sorry to keep you waiting so long. Buses don't come at all and I don't even know it will come or not. So just leave me and go to the beach with other members now.' But he said 'Don't worry. We can meet you. Take your time.' I thought how sweet they are. Though, any buses didn't come even I waited over an hour. It made me very frustrated, then I decided to walk to the tram station. I didn't have any maps and didn't know the direction of the tram station. I asked people where is it and walked(ran) the all way alone in a crazy hot summer day for about fifty minutes.
Then, I finally could meet friends!!
I was very very glad to meet them, but I felt very badly at the same time. I made them wait for me about two hours! That's too...crazy. I had no idea how to say sorry to them. I felt really terrible and exhausted already before reached to the beach.
But once I went in to the water, I was completely revival!
I enjoyed swimming and watching topless girls very much.
It was a very hot day.

0 件のコメント: