2008年2月10日日曜日

My host house

I want to posts a lot, because I can do it now. I'm going to write about my host house and family this time. My host house is far from the school. It takes 1hour by bus, train and walking. I have to do this every day. It's so tough! Though, the host mother is very friendly and nice. She has a big history as a host mother. She had many students stayed her house before. A lot of Korean, Chinese, Japanese, and other countries' students, too. She is a professional! And also, the house is very nice. It has pool with it and my room is also nice and big. And I also heard from my host mother that other students will live this house together. Isn't it fun? It's like a international 下宿!I hadn't thought I can meet other students in my house. I want to make a lot of friends all over the world.

↑The picture is my room. It took really, really long time to up this picture.

0 件のコメント: