2008年2月11日月曜日

February 11



I went to the city with Yukari-san, Momoko-san, and Honkawa-san.
It was the first time we all could meet together in Australia after we separate. I could meet Yukari-san because our house is near (though, she lives at the next station's area) but I didn't know where does Momoko-san and Honkawa-san live, so it was hard to have a contact.
Though, we could meet together tododay!

We went to Brendan's fathers cafe to have a lunch this afternoon.
It was very nice place, and Brendan's father is very gentle.
He gave us some kinds of dishes. All of them were very delicious! And we could eat them free!
Brendan's father said,'It's ok. Brendan will pay this' ha-ha.
Thank you Brendan!

And after that, we went to an aquarium.
Unbelievably, we could have discounts with KGU student ID! Actually, I didn't have KGU student ID, but I pretend to have it, and I got a discount too!

It was a nice day♪

0 件のコメント: