2008年2月10日日曜日

I went to the city by train


Yesterday, I took a train to the city by myself. It was my first little adventure. I promissed Yukari-san to go there together. The nearest station from her host house is next to mine, so I sat on the bench at my station's platform and waited her. Then, she called me on the telephone and she said 'I think I missed the train, so you have to get in the next one!' So I waited the train, but when it came there, I've got cofused. I wasn't sure that it is the train or not because there were some other trains. I could catch the right train, but I couldn't see Yukari-san in it. The train leves very fast so I just jumped in it. There weren't the time I found the 車両 Yukari-san in. It takes about 1 hour from my station to the city, so I was nervoused for 1 hour in the train alone. So does Yukari-san. It was very happy when I met Yukari-san at Flinders Street (the station of the city.)!
The city is very big and beautiful. We couldn't walk around all the streets for 1 day. We went in many shops but I didn't buy anything that day. Though, shopping is always a lot of fun to me!
I was very excited in the city. It was the hot day, so I could be alright just on camisole. I brought a lot of camisoles from Japan because I thought it's hot in Australia. Though, it's cold here especially the early morning and the night. I regreted that I brought so many camisoles very much. But I felt happy about that I could wear camisole yesterday.

0 件のコメント: