2007年4月22日日曜日

April 21

I had a part-time job from four to nine thirty. The manager came to us and we talked. (I often see him this month. Isn't he busy?) He said "A new young photographer is good looking, looks like Kamenashi from KAT-TUN."
Then, when we cleaning floors, my friend said "I saw a young man went to an inner room. I didn't see his face, but I think he is the man the manager told to us." After we finish cleaning, we went to the room. But he's already gone. We both were disappointed.
But there was another man who entered the room that time, so I ask him, " you've gone to that room, right? Did you see anyone, when you entered?" Then he said,"Oh, yes. A young man was there. He looks exactly like Jin Shirosaki!" I and my friend were suprised and said,"Jin Shirosaki?! Doesn't he looks like Kamenashi?" "No. He looks like Shirosaki." he said.
I don't even know he looks like Kamenashi or Shirosaki but I want to see him!

0 件のコメント: