2007年4月16日月曜日

April 15

Actually, today is April 16 but I'm going to write about yesterday. I had a part-time job 11:30 to 4:30. I'm working at wedding hall as a dish washer. It may be a strange job for young people, but I like my job very much. A manager of the wedding hall came to our work place yesterday. I haven't seen him for a long time. He is too busy to visit us frequently. He is earnest about job and also very nice man. I and other workers talked with him a lot. He especially talked about the company 's new business. It's a chinese noodle house. I don't know why it's chinese noodle house, but he told us how delicious the noodle is .
He said,"It tastes very good. It's heavy but plain!"
I wonder which is real taste. Is it heavy or plain? I want to eat that noodle and make it sure someday.

0 件のコメント: