2008年6月8日日曜日

Boku ha benkyou ga dekinai

I borrowed this book from one of my friends. Now I miss Japanese novels more than any other things! I can see now how much I like Japanese sentences. I knew that I like reading very much and I also like reading in English, but I didn't know I like Japanese Language so much! I guess it is impossible for me to live without Japanese books. I was very happy when I got this book from my friend and I already finished the book in 2 days. I tried to take a long time to read it because I have no other books to read, but I couldn't help myself.

The main character in this novel is a 17-year-old boy Hidemi Tokita, who is not good at studying but loved by many girls. He likes playing soccer and has a good relationship with an elder woman who works at a bar. He doesn't care if people call him stupid, because he doesn't think it is important whether people get good marks on their tests or not. He has his original sense of value, same as his grandfather and mother.
I like Hidemi's relationship with his family. It seems little strange at first sight, because the have very different sense of value from other people. Though they never care about it and proud the way they live. I think they live very honestly, and that's why they can trust and love each other. I think they are precious family.

0 件のコメント: