2008年1月27日日曜日

I've got pictures with Jin-sama

My dream came true on Tuesday! I finally took pictures with Jin-sama!!! Jin-sama is working at the wedding hall where I have a part-time job. I've been longed for him since last Spring. He is a very, very good-looking guy! Whenever I met him, I always taught 'He is really handsome!' Though, it wasn't often to meet him. He is a photographer for wedding, so he is always in the hall although my work place is a washing place. Actually, I had never talked with him until that day... Anyway, I have to quite the job for studying abroad, so I told Murakami-san (a full time worker who always takes care of me) that I want to take a picture with Jin-sama as my last favor! Then, it came true! It was the very happy moment when I was with Jin-sama, but I couldn't talk with him very much because I was too excited. I wanted to ask him why his hair is always so smooth and shining...


0 件のコメント: